DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF MEETINGS AND EVENTS
How can we activate the collective intelligence and achieve better results?
When working on strategic issues within the organisation or with partners, we need a process that allows conversations to happen in the best possible way. Practice shows that improving the quality of conversations dramatically improves the quality of the results. Having an external facilitator for key meetings contributes to better results and real engagement of the participants. The time we spend in meetings is extremely valuable and the potential losses from ineffective conversations can be great.
what types of meetings can we support
Strategic meetings of the team or the whole organization
- New Ideas
- Clear direction for action after the meeting
- Focus on practical group work
Partner meetings of several organisations
- Building a shared vision and action plan
- Convergence of the way of working
- Concrete solutions based on all points of view
Conferences and seminars
- Changing the traditional lecture format
- Real engagement of all participants
- Conditions for mutual learning and sharing
Number of participants
Our methods work with 3 as well as 300 participants.
Our team applies methods tested in large corporations, the European Commission, public initiatives and projects. They create space for conversation where everyone participates in the best way and that unlocks the potential of collective intelligence and authentic cooperation.