During the 3-day experiential training we will learn, explore and practice:
- Participatory methods of engaging small and large groups in conversation.
- Forms and strategies to build up co-operation and collaboration.
- World Views and models that will help you to work with complexity.
- New perspectives, tools and practical ways of engaging a diverse group of people to discover new ideas and solutions by working generatively with complexity, conflict and emergence.
- Process Design, i.e. planning the process before implementation, as a structure for new potential and possibilities to emerge.
- Theories, models and teaching sessions from experienced practitioners.
Standard fee: 450 EUR (paying the full fee would contribute to the solidarity fund)
Flexible fee: 300-450 EUR (NGO/freelance/starting entrepreneurs/government):
Reduced fee*: 150 EUR (limited places supported by the solidarity fund. Please get in touch with us if you want to apply for the reduced fee):
Fees include: participation in 3-day training, learning materials, coffee breaks and light lunches for the three days.
For this training we use the Shared Economy model. This is a cooperative, responsibility-based approach to funding the training where the community as a whole holds the financial responsibility, and not just the organising team. Taking into consideration the costs of the event and one’s own financial resources, each participant is invited to identify what they can pay, then add a little more.
solidarity fund and shared economy
We believe money should not be a barrier for participation and this is why we invite you to contribute to our solidarity fund which will help more participants to attend at a reduced fee. Please support our fund:
Dates: Friday, June 2 at 10:00 am until Sunday, June 4 at 05:00 pm.
Venue: betahaus Sofia | Krum Popov 56-58, Sofia, Bulgaria
Contact us in case you have any further questions: anna@openspace-collective & firstname.lastname@example.org